Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hot Sunday

We spent another hot hot hot and I mean hot day. I worked on creations to take to the street festival on Thurs. evening. I hope I sell something. It has been a long time since I tried selling my stuff. I have not a clue on how much to charge for things. I just gave them a pot shot price and will have to hope for the best. I can always bargain, I suppose. I was thinking I needed a canopy to use for my booth. DH bought me one but even he had hell setting it up so he took it back. LOL. I need one that almost sets itself up, after watching the gymnastics he went through to get one up. I decided if it gets too hot I will just leave.
On another line, the oldest car girl is in the UBIC Little Miss Pageant on Monday at 6:00. I think i will go, as Mom needs help with dress changes and picture taking etc. It will be fun to watch her sing.
Bubba found a deer in the yard this morning. He can smell things but can't see so he barked and ran towards the tree she was under. She moved north a bit but he didn't seem to know that. He just went to the tree where she was originally. He makes us laugh with his senility, even though it is so sad to know he is getting so old.
DH got stung by some wasps on his hand this morning and it is all swelled up. He says it doesn't hurt. Maybe it doesn't. I am so allergic to bites that I know I would be hurting and feeling terrible.
I am still campaigning for a new camera. Mine seems to be sickly. The pictures look misty or something. It probably is just the settings but it is supposed to be automatic. I think it has to do with pixels.
Well, off to wash my long beautiful luxurous hair....

2 comments:

Alma Stoller said...

Oh I hope the toothless situation is better by now.
How did selling go? What kind of camera do you have? Sometimes, it is the setting. I had that problem not long ago.
Be well,

Alma

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

Tooth hole is healing nicely. My camera is an Elph by Canon. I just need a better one. Come see me at my other blog: swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/