Friday, July 4, 2008

Shopping

I spent all day Thursday in the Village shopping. My friend and I went to the sewing shop where I bought some embroidery needles, I picked the ones with the largest eyes so I can thread them (maybe). Then we went to the freight damaged place where I found a spool of string I think will work in my book binding, some hooks for hanging jackets etc. that I hope will help me get organized, a roll of tissue kinda looking paper that intrigued me because it looks like I might be able to use it in my collages, and I bought (how dumb is this) a broom and a mop which means I will have to do some house work and a large plastic trey to put under the cat litter box which I hope will help contain the tracking of the litter out onto the floor. Then we went to lunch at the China Star. Then we visited Alco, and finally went to the Emerald Gardens where I bought the car girls rings and hair decorations. Now, today, hubby and I went to Lowes and bought a new stainless steel kitchen sink, fausetts, some dremel tools, and a new rug for the dining room door to help contain the tracking in of many little particles. I am sick of shopping. Doing it online is much easier on the feet!

No comments: