Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Sink



I have a new badly needed sink and fausett in the kitchen today. Yaaaaeee! The installation seemed to go relatively smooth. Only a few @$#%^& emitting over the bar from the man in the picture who was/is my installation of everything expert. Of course, it did take most of the day to install, but only one trip to town for parts. It looks so much better. The gear shift type of handle will take awhile to adjust to. I love the soap dispenser...cuts down on messy plunger bottles on counter. What I am really happy about is that I am hoping this sink will not show the water stains and scratches like the original did. Man, I hated that sink! I am not the most wonderful housekeeper in the world but when you looked at that old sink, you would probably thought I was one of the worst.

No comments: