Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Morning NOTs

I guess I haven't had much going on around here, my happy home.  I think I am starting to settle in to a routine, and that concerns me.  Routines are for the "working class".  I am retired!  I do NOT have to get up at a certain time.  I do NOT have to perform activities based on someone else's timetable.  I do NOT have to eat on an assigned lunch schedule.  I do NOT have to dress.  So, today, Monday, I am NOT doing anything except just exactly what I want to do when I want to do it!  I did finally empty the dishwasher this morning, since the clean dishes in it were washed, I think last Thursday, LOL.  Now, whatever comes next is strictly MY call!.  Yaaa Hooo.  (I think I better listen to my biological clock and go do something NOW.)

No comments: