Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Strange Visitor

I saw a dog at the corner of my street and the Highway with a long rope dragging from it's collar this morning.  So, being 4 dogs, I stopped and it was friendly and I got it in the car and I brought it home so she would not get run over on that busy road.  She was friendly, and nervous.  Animal control came and took her away.  I am glad she did not get hurt what with dragging around a big, I think, bull riding rope.  She got tangled up with the rope around here several times while we waited for the officer to come get her.  She looked liked she had a mangy tail, I hope Bubba doesn't get it.   She also looked like she had had a litter of puppies not too long ago.  I hope her owner finds her and takes her home and gives her a bath and treats her balding tail!

Yesterday, I had two sweet visitors, one of the car girls and her friend, who walked up the hill. We painted some rubber doll heads, which, they are going to put next to a gravestone in what LuLu calls the graveyard?  Holloween is such a pleasant holiday, right? lol




No comments: