Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life



Today I have the littlest car girl here for a visit.  She is a cutie!  Her and I and Bubba went for a walk out back.  She seemed entranced with her shoes and mostly watched her feet while walking.  She is going to be another artist, I think, as she heads for the pencils and paper as soon as she gets here.  I am not up on development stages but is that normal for a 1 1/2 yr old?

Life never ceases to surprise.  You can never tell what will pop up.  Yesterday, I had a lovely surprise in the form of an email from a nephew I haven't seen nor heard from in so many years, I could not say when.  Ben!  He sent pictures of his family, said hello, and that he would keep in touch.  How nice to have family connections.  I hope he stays in touch, now that we have re-connected.  You will, won't you Ben?  Also, a couple of weeks ago, Adria, connected with me through face book.  We have been playing games there, together.  Whee!

I have found a link I thought was interesting.  A young woman, following some advice from an old person from maybe Africa, started this site to give 29 gifts in 29 days.  This was supposed to help her heal from something.  This intrigues me.  I don't know why, but I have thought about it quite a lot.  Hmmmm...

  


No comments: