Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Class?

Today (Wednesday) I go to a class at the UBATC trying to learn Photoshop Elements program.  I am not very proficient yet.  The teacher seems to be focusing on portrait type photography, like wedding pictures, family pictures, stuff like that.  I want to be able to start with a background photo, one I have taken of landscape or something, then add some other elements to it like web pictures or scanned pictures and words.  So, far, we have not done anything close to that.  I do think, I have a better understanding of some of the tools in the program.  Hope I can remember them later!
Life is very quiet around here at this time.  I am very quiet. LOL
I do spend some time almost everyday, arting.  That is good for me.  I get antsy if I don't do something creative.  
I read everyday too.  I read a book once that said if you write three or more pages of just whatever pops into your mind every morning, you would get rid of all the junk in your brain and you would have more space for important matters.  The problem is, she said it had to be handwritten with a pen or pencil.  Well, how many of us are gonna do that when we have a keyboard??  Not me!


No comments: