Monday, October 20, 2008

Addiction?

Every morning I get me a cup of tea, sit down and pick up my lap top.  Like this morning.  I listened to the rain falling, sipped my tea, looked out over the valley and the village.  I used to check my email first thing in the morning, while I had tea.  Now, I check my emailS.  Then I check my groups.  Then I check out some blogs.  And, if you are a blog reader, you know one blog leads to another blog leads to another blog and so on.  This can use up lots of time.  So, (or should I say but?) you get addicted.  I have found this to be so especially since getting a laptop.  It is just so handy to grab the laptop and start looking at something.  After a while you look up and zip, all that time is gone, while you were in cyber space.  Well, I am fighting my addiction today...  I am off to do a bit of housework.  I will be back, when I need a break, checking on stuff............

No comments: