Friday, February 27, 2009

Long Distance Vibs

I must have been sending out vibs to others across the country.  I was blessed with emails from New York and Wisconsin.  Ashley sent cute pictures of Liz.  How darling she is.  They say pictures are worth a thousand words.  I guess that is why the internet and blogging is so much fun!  Keep sending Ashley!!  Especially for families it is fun.  Then, I got a most unusual letter from Cathy.  She sends me all kinds of "funnies" but doesn't write often so I was glad to hear from her.  Yay Cathy!  Her grandbaby and the littlest car girl have bds real close.  
Yesterday, the middle car girl was up and we had an art session.  She painted a really nice picture but took it home so I did not get to scan it, which I had planned to do. 
Anyway, it was nice to connect with relatives, even distantly.  How remarkable the internet is for that purpose.  You all keep sending! 

No comments: