Friday, February 13, 2009

Little Car Girl

I was visited by the littlest car girl Thurs. and Fri.  On Thurs. we had a snack, colored, played peek-a-boo, and watched so videos of little kids on youtube and watched ourselves on the puter.  On Fri.  we had a snack, and was starting to boot up the puter cam, and she went to sleep, so no play this day.   
DH came home early from work so we went to town to get the weeks shopping done.  He mostly bought pop for the shop.  I bought some things material from the scratch and dent shop to play with.  I really need to repair the chair and ottoman that the cats have shredded, so I bought some upholstery material for that.  I know the cats are going to shred again so didn't want to spend a whole lot of money.  I don't know how difficult it will be to make covers for the pieces but what the hey, I will give it a try.
We watch American Idol now, it is so much better than the shoot them up/CSI weeklies...at least to me.  Also, we started watching Survivor...who knew?? and the Great Race.  I laugh at this because we hated them when they first come on but, desperation forced us to start watch.  The least of two evils so to speak.  Now, we like them, lol.  

No comments: