Monday, February 9, 2009

Life Around Here

I spend my time up here on this hill, mostly by myself.  I have enjoyed not having to be at work and being around lots of people. 
 I am planning another art retreat journey for April.  It will be in Colorado Springs.  It is all about doing things with textiles, which I have been trying to get back into somewhat.  I made some fabric postcards for a challenge and some 8.5x11 in quilts for another challenge, by fibre and quilt magazines.  I sent the post cards to the car girls and they arrived today. YaY!  The mini quilts will not return to me until October.  I might win some art supplies or something, at the very least be published.  Woo Hoo, lol.
Dana, I have lots of beading magazines for you if you want to view good ideas.  Give me a call and let me know how to communicate with you.  Have you stopped having an email? If not give me an email.  I feel so lost about getting in contact with you since I never come to town and when I do it seems you are out of town, lol.  I do check your blog to see what's new.  I am concerned about Lizard. ????  Let me know the scoop on that please.  I have not wanted to say this stuff on the blog but how else?  Let's get together and do something! 

1 comment:

itsme84066 said...

I updated my blog again with my new e-mail and cell number. yes Ash and Jason are moving to New York and leave on Wed. I will miss lizard but they have to do what they have to do