Monday, August 10, 2009

A Thank You

Got a card from Marcy and Roe (to us and family) saying thanks for the wedding present.  So, if you didn't get one, you were probably included in this one, if you are part of my family.  
Not much going on up here on the hill.  My desert four oclock is growing so big and has so many blooms on it, it is amazing.  I don't know if they keep growing bigger each year or what.  I should take a picture of it, yes.  I actually have been thinking of doing that, but haven't yet.  I have been pulling weeds, we have been invaded by morning glory the wild kind, what a pain.  I have worked lots out in the yard and it looks pretty good.  Mostly, it is good excercise for me... the only kind that makes sense really.  I hate just walking or something for the excercise, but when I do something, like moving rocks, or pulling weeds, that lets me see an improvement, then the exercise is worth it to me.  
DH's heart and stress test showed no problems, which we were glad to hear.  He still struggles with breathing, and probably needs to be on oxygen more, but is only on it at night.  He groomed the road up the hill yesterday, and smoothed some spots up here so I don't get stuck on my yard tractor as I tootle around on it.  It doesn't take much of a hole to get me stuck, lol.

No comments: