Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Campfire Games

I was thinking this morning about campfire games.  They are so for the little ones and OP really got into the categories game.  She was hollering and clapping and would say something when it was her turn.  She got after Papa for not clapping.  She was so cute and funny.  Lulu really liked them too.  Chev on the other hand is no longer a little one as she stayed in and read the first night then did come play the second night and actually, once she got going, she enjoyed them too.  
I remember my Mom towards the end liked the games too, and she especially liked the washer game.  The one with a washer on a string and everyone put their hands together that out to the other people on each side.  And someone was it and had to guess where the washer is.  I will have to throw some string and a washer into my camp box and try it on the girls if and when we camp again.  

No comments: