Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

The middle car girl walked up and she and I spent an hour or so revamping a cute little denim jacket with new buttons and some lace.  She was happy with it and took it home with her.  It is fun to have grandkids visit. 
DH picked another half bushel of tomatoes today, so tomorrow I will be doing something with them tomorrow.  I just have to decide what.  Let me see, I could can them, make chili sauce, make salsa, make spaghetti sauce, make stuffed tomatoes, dry some.... well, none of those really flap my dress up.  Oh, well, I will figure something out.  It is hard to cook for just two people.  Sometimes I think we have a handle on it and then boom, we eat leftovers for a week after something.  We really did cut back on how many tomatoes we planted but the tomatoes are being very generous.  Something will come of them! 

No comments: