Friday, August 14, 2009

Food

As I have been making some salads and cleaning veggies and doing the stuff you do after grocery shopping, I was thinking about recipes.  Family type recipes.  My sisters and my Mom were very good cooks and I still use recipes from them, if and when I cook that is.  Today I made a fruit salad from BY, and a dip from MJ.  They all loved to cook.  I don't.  At least not too often.  I do have a few favorite recipes that I make maybe once a year per recipe, lol.  Now days it is easier to buy stuff pre prepared.  Especially when you are cooking just for two.  Here is a list of some of my favorite recipes:
Enchaladas-mine
Chicken and Dumplings-Granny
Fruit Salad-BY
Clam Dip-Mj
Saurkrout and Ribs-mine
Spagetti Sauce-BY
Candied Yams-BY
Corned Beef & Cabbage-mine
Frickashayed (sp???) pheasant-Granny
Salad Dressing-Granny
Fruit Dip-mine
Bean burritoes-mine
Brown beans-DH

Well, that was fun, lol.  Made me hungry so guess I'll go see what's for lunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just had enchiladas night before last, they are one of Kolby's favorites and she begged me to make them for her of course Drue stopped in also.