Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday

"Animals are such agreeable friends-they ask no questions, and they pass no criticisms." George Eliot.  
I have been collecting quotes to add to my mixed media collage pieces, and ran onto this one this morning.  I don't know who George Eliot is but I know his quote to be the voice of experience.   My animals are more faithful and loyal than any friend I ever had.  Even grumpy Bubba, still gives me a grooming in thanks, I guess for just being here,  at least once a day, lol.

I went to the new foot Dr. yesterday to see if he could help with foot pain.  I liked him.  He was very good about explaining everything.  What I have is a ligament muscle inflamation and can treat it with anti inflamitory, some ice, and stretching excercises.  The worst part...do not walk barefooted.  Now that does not go down well with me, but I do have my birkies hanging off my feet at the moment.  I know I will forget, especially when I am in the house.  But, the feet are already feeling a bit perkier!  Yay!

Progress on my dining chairs re upholstery is almost complete.  Five done, one to go.  I like the new fabric on them.  Very colorful and cheery!  

I want to go out and take some pictures of the cactus' in bloom.  They have the most beautiful flower, how weird is that?

No comments: