Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Deer

I got to snap a couple of shots at a nice big young looking doe that popped up from below into our yard north of the house, trying out the new camera, again.  I haven't really looked at the results, but it was fun to watch her in real time, as she mosied off towards the little forest above us.  I don't know if she was the tail end of the small herd that hangs around up here, and the others had already gone on about their business by the time I noticed her.  We have had a teenie little squirrel playing on the rock wall and running out into the buffalo grass.  We hope the cats don't discover it, as they are fun to watch with their jerky movements and flipping tails.  I have been learning about making mini videos.  Supposedly, you can make a video and email it to someone.  I did manage to make a video, but it would not send.  I think I might need to edit it and make it smaller.  Or learn to make one of those little pop up screens that let you play a video on blogs.  I was thinking about buying a flip video of some kind but they are rather limited in how you can publish videos from them.  I did discover that my camcorder uses a memory card, so I think I can download that using my memory card flashreader.   Will have to keep playing with this.  

1 comment:

itsme84066 said...

I got the back splash at home depot in Park City, not sure if Lowes in vernal has it because I never looked for it there. I just happen to run into it while wondering around. They have a bunch of different looks and colors and was very easy to put up