Monday, December 8, 2008

Are You Tired of Doing Nothing Yet?

NO!  Nothing to everyone else is something to me.  I spend my days "playing."  It has been a long time since I really played, and I am loving it now.  I can collage, paint, draw, journal, create, all day long.  It makes me happy, and I forget all the other daily "drudges" when I am doing that.  Now how could you get tired of that?

Today is a rather overcast gray looking day.  I thought about baking something.  I will have to think about it.  Brownies were on my mind.  MMmmmmmm

No new pictures yet.  But I did try to send a video email to S&J.  Wonder if they got it?

The littlest car girl will be coming up to hang with me after noon.  We will enjoy each others company!

I have to figure out how to get in touch with D&M...  If you guys see this call me and tell me how!

No comments: