Monday, March 17, 2008

Lucky Lucky Lucky St. Patrick's Day

An almost like spring day and I am on my way home. I stop at the mail box and heard some thumping and thudding. I open my box, and what to my surprise it is totally full of boxes, packages, and mail!
"Get me out of here, get me out of here," I hear a faint voice crying. One by one I take the goodies out of the mail box and load them on the front seat of my SUV, all the while, one of the boxes is emitting what I have to describe as sounds from a very unhappy person.
I take all the mail into the house, change my work clothes, make a cup of tea, then sit down to look at the mail. I realize, then that the noises I am hearing is coming from a brown box from LORE, who has been hosting a most interesting swap.
"Okay," I say aloud, "Lets see what we have here," as I shake the box a bit. The noises instantly quieted. I get out some sissors to cut tape and such and pull out of the box a wonderful little suitcase painted copper and silver. Oh, I think, how darling and vintage this is! I begin to work on the latch so can open it, however, whomever, is inside does not help and pushes on the lid so it is difficult, but I finally get it unlatched. Immediatly, the lid flys open and I find the case is soo full of wonderous things! I notice the lid and the inside of the case is covered in what looks to be an old letter with faded words in a lovely green. On the very top of many things I find a tag book, with pictures on the front and describing the beginning and parts of a the most lovely little creature. She carries with her supplies for me to use and healing items. I am enchanted, just from reading the book! I set the book aside. Let's see, whqat will I look at next? Well, of course, it is the owner of the voice! How wonderful she is! I am thrilled with her, and her special little medicine bag with a crystal an art supplies, and turquiose for protection. How appropriate for me. I already have learned a lesson from her! (I wish I had added more embellishments for my swap partner.) How sweet and soft she is and I fall in love with her. Her purple and colorful dread locks fit her so nicely and she looks at me with eyes and face that are compelling, some what reminding me of Mona Lise, and therefore that becomes her name instantly. She is dressed in such soft clothing, much like I prefer, with the word comfort stitched on the skirt. My philosophy is reflected from her!.
I position her next to me so she can watch me type. The next thing I pull out is a jar of magic beads and buttons, that I am sure Mona and I wll do something with together. (See next post for continuation)

No comments: