Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bored Blogs

I guess blogs with pics are just bored (or boring.)  Maybe there are some who like to read, but I prefer to SEE something.  But, I don't have a whole lot of pics to share.  Like how many times can I post a pic of Bub... who is mainly my only companion.  He follows me from room to room  and around the yard by smell.  Sometimes it takes him ten minutes to realize I am not out side so he comes to the door and hollers.  Sometimes, he hollers, and by the time I get to the door he is walking away looking for me somewhere else.  I can't get him to come back cuz he can't hear me.  
We have been curiously watching activity north and west of us, over behind the hill just below Aumillers, where people used to drive up into there to dump garbage.  They have made quite a nice road, and put up a gate that locks.  DH and groupies drove around today trying to find out what they are doing.  Looks, like a pond, some RV s parked, other oddities.  We will be looking forward to solving this mystery.  They truck stuff in and out daily and even over the whole week end.  
I have been playing with the rocks around the yard again!  I am trying to make it easier to drive the riding lawn mower around the immediate yard.  Rocks are not so good on my mower blades, if you know what I mean, lol.  The improvements are nice.  A change is sometimes all it takes.  I sometimes think rocks are good therapy.  I remember my DAd watching me and DH move rocks around the yard every spring, wondering what was wrong with us that we were moving the rocks again.  We finally put most of them on the house and in the front rock garden, but that was after about a zillion other efforts of doing something fun with them.  
DH bought a box of sea shells at a yard sale last week end.  He went out and sprinkled them all around the rocks, so the car girls can have a "shell hunt" when they come up.  I guess the oldest car girl still collects shells?
 
We have another mystery too.  Every morning there are little poopies around the house and yard.  Smaller than the dog and cats type.  I don't know if it is squrrel, prairie dogs, snake, what else?  
Big trucks and crows have been waking me up in the early mornings.  Trucks are noisy, I would rather have the crows, at least they are natural, lol.  
The weather has been livable.  Typically, don't we get major thunder and rain storms around the 24th?  Wonder if that will happen this year?

No comments: