Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Arting



Here is a little cupboard I am fixing up so keep my ATCs in and  little bench I have started to decorate for the littlest car girl.  
I find things for the car girls, well have always done so for all the GKs and  Kids, at yard sales.  How can one resist when you can pick something up for 25 or 60 cents?  My finds have been pretty good lately... sometimes the pickins are far between.
For my DL a designer jacket, that is made of off white canvas, and has about a kazillion zippered pockets and is brand new, which I thought she would like to wear on her scooter.
For self, cupboard, art supplies, old linens to paint on, fabulous fabrics, organizing shelfs for art spaces, much other...
For two biggest car girls, lava lamps and light ropes for their rooms, high fashion socks, some halloween lights for the porch, , piggy bank and bench, and a basket,  for littlest.  
The kids always love the yard sale stuff when they get it, I think, lol.  

No comments: