Friday, November 28, 2008

Foggy Foggy Dew

We are sort of fogged in this morning.  It looks like my world goes to the rock wall and then all I see is a grayish wall.  Sometimes a misty valley appears as if in a shroud.  Some people (I used to) might find the fog depressing.  For some reason, it doesn't bother me anymore.  I have been working on some twinchies, (2"X 2" squares) collages focusing on different themes.  One was our gifts from nature.  If you can look at fog as a gift of nature it helps. I know the pines need the moisture and the fog makes everything outdoors damp.  Makes the fireplace seem more cheery too, lol.  On another thread, the waxwings are still here enjoying daily, actually minute by minute snacks on the red cedars.  They are so interesting to watch.  Their colors are subtle greys with yellowish breasts, and have a white circle around their eyes.  Gifts from nature!

No comments: