Sunday, December 9, 2007

Snow Snow Snow

We have lots of snow and we love it. i built a snowman on the deck but I guess the wind blew him over during the night. I would go out and put him up again but the wind is still blowing and I hate going out in a wind. I do need to clean out a path to the door tho so guess i will have to go out long enough to do that.

I have one more week of work and then I will be off until the first of the year. We are hoping to go south for a week or so to enjoy warmer weather.

On the down side, our oldest dog Teeny is not doing well this winter. She just this week has stopped eating and is losing weight. I can't tell if she is in pain but I think she is. We are heartbroken for her and for us. She has been a faithful friend and companion for many years, we think about 14 years.

My creative surge has died. Or maybe I should say resting. I go through streaks, and right now I am not creating. I have to design a tea box and I have been playing with it mentally but not doing anything yet. I have started some paste papers to use for it but, they don't thrill me, yet. Today, I will add another layer to them to see if they look better. Coming up with an idea is the hardest part to things like this. I decided I want to build a box that will hold a collection of tins I have. I want them to look altered, so have to do that somehow. They are all different sizes so that will be the challenge for building the box. I do have a plan B box if that doesnt work out. Getting started is the hard part I guess.

No comments: