Friday, November 30, 2007

No voice-Some snow

I have lost my voice. I don't ususally do that. It is a strange experience. On the good side, it is snowing! We already have about an inch. We are thrilled. It is so dry here on the hill, and really, everywhere. My art work is not being voted on this week. I guess a perrson can't expect people to love all their work, but I did think I might get at least one or two votes. I have been doing zentangles this week for a swap, and they are a fun art activity. I am going to start on a tea box for a swap, maybe tomorrow! I have already been collecting stuff for the box. I have to decide what theme to decorate it in. I am sure there will be India, Chinese, and Victorian boxes. I just want to do something unusual, as usual. lol. I have to dig through my stuff to see what I can use. i have an old silverware box with legs that would be nice, but heavy to mail maybe. I did have a couple of other boxes, but I think I hauled them off in one of my "I have too much junk, something has to go" moods. I hate it when this happens!

No comments: