Monday, November 19, 2007

On Break

Today I made a iris fold tea pot which I will use to decorate a tea box. It turned out so pretty. The ATC cards for the Gold swap are arriving daily. I found new "papers and decorations" for my art room supplies on our trip to the city. I won a first place on Artella art contest #4. My life has been artsy the last few days. I love it to be that way. I am, project-less at the moment and I do not do well when that happens. I am much more content when I have a project in process. I have been researching digital imaging programs so I will know what to buy for my new computer when I buy one. I wish I could buy it now so I could learn how to make digital art right away. Generally speaking, I have a pretty good set up now, but as usual, want more more more more more MORE!

No comments: