Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dr. Visit-

Today I head for the Drs.  I think he will be taking stitches out of my toes and the heel.  The nail looking pins have to stay for six weeks, I think.  Walking is getting a bit easier.  I am not on pain pills anymore.  I read, and play on the computer to pass the time.  I think about things too.  I look out at the snow and think a  beach in mexico would be nice right now, lol.  The birds thump on the windows now and then to keep me alert.  The village is encased in what looks like fog so I seem to be floating on a great white something up here.  The little hawk that has been hanging around here was not in the apricot tree yesterday, so I don't know if he will be back.  I had a flicker pecking around on the dining room yesterday.  It makes blueberry go crazy.  I had thought I might work on a quilt, but the pins in my toes probably will keep me from crawling around on the floor to pin it together.  I am going to try to machine quilt it if I ever get so I can work on it.  I hope my feet will be in great shape by end of Feb. for my las vegas escape.

No comments: