Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Off On An Adventure

 I signed up for an art retreat when we came back from Nevada.  Two days of learning about fabric surface manipulations and embellishments.  Hope it is fun.  It would have been more fun if I could have stayed at the resort where it is being held but since my "men" are traveling with me, a pet friendly off site place is required.  We originally was going to take the camper but the weather is scaring us off, so it is a flea bitten motel stay for us! lol.  Guess that is better than skittering around on snowy icy roads with a trailer on our tail!  ha ha
Our apricot trees are blooming this morning!  Who knew.  I hope they make cots eventually, if they can survive the up and down temps.  I read this morning they can survive down to 28 degrees and you would think that by now we would be past that, but nope, could freeze down to end of May, right?  I should have planted peas last week end but didn't and I will be kicking me self...  they were so good last year!  
We had a flock of the little yellow birds here this morning too.  They are so bright and cheery to have around!

No comments: