Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ho Hum

I am still sorting through my stashes.  I have been spending a good amount of time sorting beads.  Cheesh, that is quite a job.  It will be nice when they are all in bottles, each color by itself.  Who would keep a baggie of beads with the colors all mixed up?  More than one person evidently as I found these beads at yard sales.  They are mostly seed beads so it takes a while to sort. One must have belonged to an old hippy, lol, as evidenced by the 'extras" in the mix.   And yesterday, I picked up a jar of all ready sorted black beads and wouldn't you know, I dropped it so had to sweep up the glass, the beads and then sort the beads out of the dirt from the porch floor, more time taken!  I will take the beads to the art workshop I am teaching on the 9th of May so the students can add beads to their creations.

No comments: