Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Visitations

My littlest car girl spent an afternoon with me but we didn't do much.  We did go for a walk for a few minutes, had a snack and then she went to sleep and was still asleep when her Dad came for her.  Yesterday, middle car girl and friend walked up hill and wanted to paint her ice skates.  We found the skates, mixed a lovely pink color and they had fun turning them into magic pink skates.  The next step will be to paint snowflakes, I am told.  We need to find some thing to use for new and improved looking laces.  Black is just not going to do it.  The fog has set in viciously.  I cannot see the village for over two days.  All the trees, shrubs, grasses are fairyland looking.  Pretty.  Even the birds are laying low however.  I am suffering from the inherited cold that DH just recovered from last week.  Grrrr.  We were going to head south on Friday but think we will probably have to put it off for a week.  I am looking forward to visiting the Dick Blick shop in Vegas. (My big thrill, lol).  I have a list of pens, graphite pencils, watercolor paper, shiva paint sticks, Sakura glaze/souffle pens, water soluble artist crayons, and some inks.  Not too big of a wish list.  DH's big plan is to go to the Grocery Outlets.  Hope it will be warmer. 

1 comment:

curlgirl said...

We our cold and jealous, You guys have fun and think of us at home freezing.