Sunday, January 25, 2009

Artistic Play

I am reading a book, along with a creativity group on the net, about creativity.  I have had this book like forever, but never really read it.  I bought it after reading a book by the same author and I liked the first book so bought this one.  But, never read it!  Then some of my art friends on the net started a reading group so I thought I would play too.  One of the "creative tasks" the author asks you to do is to write a time line of your life.  You know, like, 1877- War of the Wives or something like that.  I started to do this with 1945-Born.  Then I added this and that as I thought of them.  Thank god I have the computer which makes it easy to just add something in.  Yesterday and today, I have been adding in the birth dates, marriage dates and grand kids born dates.  I hope I have them right.  I have never really written these things down anywhere that I can find the dates, so I could be wrong.  Another thing I tried to write in was my college graduation dates...but I can't remember those. How weird is that?  I have no idea where this is all leading but I think the timeline has been rather fun, to remember the major things that have happened to me over time.  
On the down side, I have had a terrible onset of arthritis in my lower back and hips.  I am hating this and the pain. :<( I am going to try to go get a shot tomorrow so I can go on the trip.

No comments: