Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Blessing and a Curse

The little cooper hawk, who has adopted our premises as his "happy hunting grounds" has been fun to watch, a blessing, as he was very entertaining.  However, now, he presence is so here and often, none of the other birds come.  Grrrrr.... we talked of firecrackers.... he he.

And, here is a photo of my new hair cut.  Okay, so it was a trim.  But anything makes one feel a bit better, when it comes to hair.  I usually just throw the hair up into a twist and a clip, never really wear it down.  So, I was wondering the other day, "why have I let my hair grow?" As I thought about it, I decided that the answer is because I can.  I can without anyone saying I look like Darlene, or woe be gone, or un stylish, or any of many other negative comments I used to receive.  I grow it because I have the freedom to do so!  Yeah!

No comments: