Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sweet Green Sunday


Today,  I am relaxing for the most part, getting up and once in a while and doing a couple of housekeeping chores.  I wanted to post pictures of some of my collections, just because I photo boothed a couple for another reason and so if the pics are on the computer already, they are easier to download to blog.  I love green.  It has been my favorite color for years.  Green gives me a warm, summery kind of feeling.  I like to wear green because it makes my hazel eyes look green.  Now all the talk about we need to be green seems right to me!  
We have our littlest car girl today.  What a character she is.  She is really talking lots.  
My DH gathered tomatoes this morning and is putting them into the crock pot to make a sauce...  perhaps spagetti or mexican.  Whatever, made from fresh tomatoes, it will be fabulous.

No comments: