Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hanging Out

I am not doing anything responsible this whole week. I had assumed I would be on vacation now. But, life has a way of interfering with plans. So I am at home. I decided to take a "home vacation." So I am not doing one single required thing. I have read, and read, and read. I have hung out on the net. I have organized some supplies for an art retreat I am going to at the end of June. Bubba and I have taken some walks. I actually got to use my new scanner and am delightfully surprised at how easy it is to use. I am doing a bit of artwork. I do miss my family though. Not the vacation I had planned on, but better than nothing. I am getting geared up to start my own happiness project. Having a happy vacation is a step in the right direction.

I do have plans once my vacation is over. I need to spring clean a few areas. I might try to sell some stuff on the net. Not on ebay but there are other places, like ksl.com classifieds. I want to make some art pieces I can sell. I wish I had some now, as I could take them to my art retreat for sellers night. I want to bake cinnamon rolls! Yum! I want to go "junking" in the second-hand stores for stuff to use in my art. I want to straighten up my end of the garage. This is just a partial list of my want to's. I will surely have more to follow. Oh, yes, I want to journal a bit more. I will continue to read and compute. I am thinking seriously of buying a new camera with more pixals. Mine is only 2.5 and now they have cameras up in the double digit range. I need to learn to use my photoshop elements program first, maybe. Well, I am off to enjoy my vacation again...a good read is coming up!

No comments: